Friday, July 25, 2014

Of Articles To Come

Welcome to Imagination Science.

The aim of the blog is to discuss Science.  I am currently getting my Ph.D. in Genetics and would like to have an outlet to explain different pieces of Science that I come across.  Spanning from Popular Science articles, to explanations of Scientific Approaches/Theories/Protocols,  and a bit of insight into my journey to become a Scientist, I would like to explain to you the how science works in a way that is informative and understandable.

Hopefully I will be able to impart a bit a insight into how one scientist processes information.  I can not guarantee that the information henceforth will be completely accurate, but ideally it won't be too far from the truth.

I wish you all a pleasant experience as we journey through the world of science and theory together.


Cameron Hunter



No comments:

Post a Comment